Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tech Deck Dudes Birthday Cake



seemed to be a genius to be born that day! a genius, I say. So, she pushed screaming, he encouraged greater agony ears that the stomach and eventually slipped out of a genius. The first thing I thought was where the hell was over. But a genius is almost no space on the beauty. I mean, he already knew everything did not have any need to learn. Books boredom, boredom trips, boring meetings, boring speeches, experience boredom. Everything seemed usual before being considered. That infamous life! And they say that is the pseranza to keep up ... then to think that maybe it is true, because one goes on just as if hoping not too deep in his heart that someday it will be less bored and in its place his head ask what is it? And that the application can pervedere everything as electricity? The usual hope for a miracle, it was said that 2 +2 does not make 4 ... Four ... four steps, four cats, four words in private, quattroequattrotto, four jumps on all fours is not necessarily in the pan. What makes the genes? Those that boredom takes them and not abandon them until they self-destruct and then even death becomes boredom and guilt and yet nothing. Maybe the suffering is real interest, perhaps encourages us to keep alive the Spranzi to finish, which is better than before and after that ... but that crap. Yes, I'm crap. Because there is a time for everything and if you will be given two opportunities, you have no right to lose even if you're a genius born under a cabbage or brought by the stork. Even if your first word was LordByron mamammm instead ... However, I find what to do on vacation: I return to my land, where we'd take the heart now I'll go with me and for me. Why sure is that I have more than a mad genius and I learned to live crowds. This is my genius: give up hope that there is or not, and live. Four things like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment