Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blushing Surgery Belfast



Metereopatia. I am a victim. Three days of gray existential everything around me. But not in ... inside there is an impatient waiting for arrivals this second half of the week. Denim said that I enormous potential, that I must be careful because all power is as constructive as ditruttivo depending on how one chooses to use it. Oh well, it seems trivial, but to hear it from Denim is overwhelming. This urgency growing inside me and exploded in hyperactivity rampant outside leaves me breathless. And all around sprouting like mushrooms that I have to fix things as if there had ever been, even though they are aware that I was simply blind. The gift starts to become one, then. The glow of its color and get a definition even though I continue to be the plague-stricken about a time until you can not come true, I like it. When you learn how you can really help someone and feel the certain limitations and the urgency of your soul, then submerge the answers the questions. I mean come first. A long Premesa to revisit the places of my past, where do I have left real pieces of me, and no longer associate their name to my pain, my anger, my sorrow ... I think what they were and see them again, and I lose a smile. I swear. A smile! ELTOR the fog is thin and his absurd panic that allowed him to live sopravviverre instead. Did you loose your fog ELTOR? You started to run away from your useless hiding? Comet became the cold rain. Cold, yes, even before the wet. That makes you tremble, those who weep and do not know why there is only rain drops and not ditingui. But you're cold. Even if it's summer. Cold as his revenge. That, as I told them about a soul that was bad, I would not have ever believed. Until the rain. Rames is a hedge, yields to blackmail their interiors. LordByron is a bird of paradise, so beautiful and sunny and beautiful and full ... Do not ever asked me to marry him as did others, but most of all I wanted to do it. But unlike Paradisea, time flies ... Dominique was the most gentle, too sweet for the tiger that he just wanted to run. A stream in the woods. Gilda ... I wanted to be able to meet at another time, so that the bison was also rock of the sea, but you know that is not what I expected although aspects of what we do not viene.E much more ... I wonder what they see ... I wonder and I hear them, each in its stormy sea calm rather than in full ... and there again that smile that rises sulel lips. I've got soft lips, I will. It will be so that the smile I feel good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment