Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Savings Bond Interest Calculator

WIRELESS


Christmas Christmas Christmas ... White Xmas operation in action? Mah .. we know that is a feast of light. I light I turned on a single, faint, or even electricity, on my patio swing barely sheltered from the rain: a rainy eve that year had not lived. And then all at home ... candles, burning hot, feeling great and full. Val worked so hard a piece of furniture when the house fills up so easily? firefighters were still were alarmed by my neighbors, mindful of the siren when I had to call because I was locked out and reach the third floor, climbing on a gutter seemed buna idea only long enough to get close to it. What is left? This air cold prevents me from releasing the thoughts that crowd in on every hole, like the passengers ready to go ashore. Only now that the mainland do not have more ... I mean, one year has passed, another year! 3 6 5 days of my life to explore the various major roads impassable and unexpected. One would have thought that I cut so many threads! The puppet walk alone, like a calf just fired out of the womb, but still alone. I'm standing. And I like it. But my legs are shaking. If I had longer hair maybe I aggrapparmici securely. I dreamed the other night guild. But he still had hair shorter than mine: after a life in the little page, you can not pretend that you are infilino mica inside a straw colored. I'm serious. It seems serene. And I worry because there are abiutati mica to be so good for so long. Callisto accused me of being selfish. Among the many words that came out of his mouth to hurt me, they also said. But strangely I did not hurt others. Maybe because it was true: I was dressed in a selfishness as a lifeline not to drown in the land does not stop. Callisto was not ready to understand it too well because you factor in of selfishness could boast a considerable curriculum. Now my selfishness is decentralized. Callisto is also still talk to me if that thing now. Jey and I think I think is a little unexpected treasure that I came across by chance and really where I end up losing. Not that it made me miss Jey, despite the scent of fresh issues, and which is so delicate and fragile and I have never enjoyed a light touch in keeping things in hand. If I put in my heart, fall into it. If the hill on his stomach roll away sooner or later. If you push him in the head is lost among the passengers assembled at the outputs ... then keep it in hand with the fear of breaking at any moment. We consider that this will happen then. Consider it. As the candle when you consider that fills my house. The neighbors are ready to handset 118; asaporare I limit myself to the heat of a spell without thinking that the more it expands as it nears the end. I lost myself in a real selfish. Wireless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment