Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Watch 'back To School Rodney Dangerfield Online

The banality of wind

By casting. I miss too much. I do not mean blog. The air is still heavy despite the summer. You do not hear, there is no time to listen. Topped by a crowd of thoughts - as usual - with ideas that break the routine returning to the surface like corpses left to drown too long. And while not resulting in a romantic and not too innovative, the fact remains that they return to the surface, breathe, after seeing how it accumulates in the seabed. The world is still adrift, including floods and fires, corrupt and corrupting. Everything has its price cursed. One stroke at a time, one breath at a time, every time a sigh ... I discovered the undeniable truth inside of me ... tragically beautiful. Viva, full, absolute as can be no truth in the end. Once again it is the leaf which teaches me to live, the butterfly that leads me to fly, the turtle draws the light of day. It 's all so trivially easy to scare. Back to glow in the depths of my soul. He does not remember anything because it is new and different in its own right. But again. If there is something in all this intellectual attrition, I think it is another first step. Without shoes, walk with experts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment