Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Advanced Respiratory Technologies, Inc.

the dignity of the red fish ..

one of the most common animals in the home is 'just' fish red, but how many actually know what its real needs? often .. then it is often 'snubbed' by aquarists because of little value Economic .. I do not think so .. I love them, (although I do not like the varieties 'developed'), are of an elegance incredible, very intelligent, curious and sociable ..


when I was the pet shop and told my clients the size of fish in three years that I have in the tank in the garden, many marveled at the size, even more the fact that after three years were still alive ..!!! Well ... many people are 'converted, have expanded the space available to their fish, added a filter, live plants, paying attention to their health and .... is a satisfaction to meet them on the street and told that their fish are growing and are still alive !!!!!
if you have some time and are interested in the topic here you can find a lot of info and tips ..: http://goldfish.altervista.org/chi.html

ps.tempo ago I saw a documentary Jacques Cousteau: he was telling that he stopped practicing after spearfishing picked up a fish and having heard the heart beating ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment