Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stonecoat Gold Sporting Msrp

March 8 ..

I celebrated on March 8 ..
because I have a mate who does not want to have to work, you
'angry' because I overlooked, and sometimes it's sad because he thinks that it is not good enough as a companion and as a father, even if it is perfect so ..

I celebrated because my parents decided to have me even if there was a crisis in the '70s and you had to line up the three at night for a can of kerosene to heat the children ..

I celebrated because I bought the lime tree on the avenue and not by stratos curly (sorry david ..^^), before the advent of credit cards for the children of workers was a luxury .. but at least I learned that a pair of shoes is a pair of shoes, not a question of state ..

I celebrated because I had some good teachers who have taken the trouble to explain where does the party of women, not least the prof. Cosimino, which, with its culture and its innate elegance, gave an example of woman with the capital ..

I celebrated because I have a part time job that leaves me time to grow my two little girls, although when I leave everything seems to work except one woman ..

I celebrated because, even though I complain that I never have time for me to paint or just to pull the plug, we have two beautiful girls ..

because today I celebrated my mimosa was a daisy with a heart donated by Denys ..

I celebrated because reason and intuition have allowed me to take very important decisions for my life ..

I celebrated because even in the network of friends, there are some almost invisible but I have been around in hard times ..

I celebrated because they were forced to abuse, mutilation and abuse just for being a woman ..

I celebrated because I am alive, not like the workers who went on strike, have almost disappeared, died twice, overwhelmed by mimosas, strippers and partying ..

.. as I celebrated ???..
.. happily living the usual life of every day, taking care of the house, the girls, working, trying to be a good mother and wife, aware of being a lucky woman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment