Wednesday, June 24, 2009

150l050 Belt Cad Drawings

Sisters of Italy


What was that? A wave of pure force, an unexpected claim of loyalty, perhaps an illusion, maybe just beauty ... All of them were women from the amazing voice, all of them above the dark thing, distant but not so close. They were there together and sang a song the other as if the money record sales had never existed, as if fans had gathered in a single, unique song. What, my goddess, what I would have never lost?! And serving shit, this wave of energy! I served in, as a couple of new batteries for the flashlight, like a dynamo to the lighthouse, like firewood burning wood for a fire! I do that I would never have thought possible. Not so. Not so. Cone was speechless as well as free entry. I was there with the mind for hours after everything was removed. No need to name them all. I assist it to an event. For a piece of music history. That's not the fall of the Berlin Wall, is not the moprte Tsar nor the Kennedy assassination, it is not, nor had the demand, however, is history. It is. And I was there! There was a whole, every part that makes me me. And I've seen, hear, see, feel, even those women touched my heart to play, sing, dance barefoot or in shoes improbabileìi heel pad, clothes, makeup, combed, pregnant, red, and abandoned mines, sweating, hot, generous, and untrimmed made and remade music and adrenaline! My heart is bursting. Not music, not of celebration but of pure energy, the ecstasy of true solidarity ... one thing that I did not think there was hardly any. Once again, the law was embodied when and where you would have less chance. Thanks. To all those who have made it possible ... THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment