Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pokemon Silver Shiny Pokemon



out tonight I feel - said the song. I sit outside instead. T-shirt and pants I'm on the porch! I could really help me to poetry .. I take the fresh, as she said my grandmother. and observe. and listening. and there are all my creatures. And there's Cassandra. I think. I think a lot. I know everybody says, and maybe it's true. But perhaps there are times of the day when people have a thousand other things to do to not think while I'm not. If I do not think that I end up falling asleep. But if I think I fall asleep with difficulty. I think the silliest things, you know? I remember the moments as if they were photos. That time at the park in Ferrara. Or while listening to the rain from inside the car and told him: you see that God exists? I remember when I screamed like crazy and when I'm drunk. That I know it takes little. Well, actually what I do not remember because if I get drunk then I blacks holes in the head. The blacks are great holes assholes. Why do you give the illusion that you can pass the time without being there, so when you come back everything is resolved. Instead it is only when you get back that time is past, but your things are. I remember my first kiss and the first that I have given with love. Oh I remember the first time I hissed a tiamo. And the last. Then I promised I would not have ever said. Or heard. Because the end is a black hole as well. And when ributtarmici will choose to no longer to pass the time without me, but to travel all the way that only the brave, the strong and the insane can be traced. And it is that I greet you from the porch in his underwear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment