Friday, June 19, 2009

Diaper Disposal Calgary




it rains it rains the cat does not move .. is so. From the terrace of my den look flashes of light fall wet. I'm happy to go to this concert Sunday. I will not see a dick and I doubt you can appreciate the music itself. But it is an event .. fifty Italian singers all together .. I would not have believed possible, but no more than an interest. Women. Women. mah .. we'll see, and hear of course. In the silence of this front rain that slips down like the idea of \u200b\u200ba house. And I think the houses I saw in the world, my little turn on this planet, these places without a home but they were for someone. What is home? this word so hot, full, round, soft and safe, secure, your ... is a hug? is a dream? what? habit, illusion trap o. .. space and time is put together ... which leaves the heart, you said. I have several houses then. I have several hearts. Inside me there is one perhaps, but throw in a place that I can call home still think about it. I think a lot. That fear must ride but not ignored. And there is.

better come now, the air follows me. Inside my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment