Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Silver Cinemas Macomb Mall Roseville Mi




This morning I put on top from the neck over the top. I find myself to do so without wanting pussy. And I realize how very often the stereotypes are not liable for anything. My colleague is so random and comedy available to me that if it were not for his eyes will always bet me I would be wondering what might have happened to feel more welcome to the world. I have a beautiful bosom. Yes but the big ass nice breasts. Quid-pro-quo. It 's the law of nature, we can not escape. Just like you, you will be taken away, as you get back in return ... something-something-... The gift economy? Maybe. So life is made of a roller coaster, or hills Prussian ... I will walk the beat. I got off the ground, but I do not remember anymore. suddenly one day the moon got tired of seeing the world from up there. He took a comet, the face veil. And he walked all the way to heaven. And surprise was that the white expanse of snow was not . But they are only stones and not feel like crying. Flee from you. A lot of why, no why. I wonder how you are, what you do, where you are. And then I wonder why I do not need more. There is no quid pro quo in these. We will discuss the Circle, if they so choose witches friends. Still no shadow of witches. Wolf? Wolves linger on the slopes at night, alert to the odors that the wind brings them not to lose vision of what they are and what they belong to. No, no wolf. Yet in the distance I hear them howl. Vamos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment